saint clare festival 2015
FRIDAY, JUNE 5 TH – 6-11 PM
SATURDAY, JUNE 6 TH – 4-11 PM
SUNDAY, JUNE 7 TH – 1-8 PM
The 2015 Saint Clare Festival is almost here and we need your help to make it a huge success!
Ways You Can Help:
• VOLUNTEER: Sign up as a Festival Volunteer. Register online at www.saintclare.net> Parish > Festival.
• RAFFLE TICKETS: Please continue to return your completed raffle ticket stubs in the collection basket, by mail or drop off at the Parish Business Office. Raffle prizes have increased this year – don’t miss your chance to win! Tickets are $10 each or 6 for $50. The drawing is to be held on Sunday, June 7 for the $2,500 grand prize, $1,000 second prize and $500 third prize.
• RAFFLE BASKETS: Use your creativity and help us to put together themed baskets that will draw big interest. Whether you can donate one item or a basket full of goodies, every item will be used. Please make sure items are new, unused and in original packaging. Donations can be dropped off in the Parish Business or St. Clare School Offices. Please mark your donations with “FESTIVAL.” Consider donating items that would fit into the following themes:
o Baby Basket
o Children’s Basket
o Gentleman’s Basket
o Lottery Tree
o Cleveland Sporting Teams
o Garden Basket
o Kitchen Basket
o Barbeque Basket
o Relaxation Basket
o Movie Night
• CHILDRENS GAMES PRIZES: Do you have duplicate birthday or Christmas gifts, extra party favors or unopened kids’ meal toys? Maybe small gifts you never had a chance to return? Clear your closets of clutter and donate those unopened toys to help pack the Prize Central tent. Shop the $1 bins at area retailers like Target, Michael’s, Jo Ann Fabrics and Five Below. Donations can be dropped off in the Parish Business or St. Clare School Offices. Please mark your donations with “FESTIVAL.”
• MAKE IT/BAKE IT: The Cake Walk game is one of the most popular games at the festival and is fun for all. Bring out your inner Betty Crocker and deliver your cakes to the St. Clare school gym. Register your baked goods on the Volunteer section of the Fest website: www.saintclare.net> Parish > Festival > Volunteer Corner. Drop off your tasty treats on Friday, June 5 from 2-6 p.m. and Saturday, June 6 from 2-6 p.m.
• SPONSORS NEEDED: We need and greatly appreciate the support of local businesses in our efforts to put on an amazing weekend for the community. As a business sponsor, your business name will be prominently acknowledged as a generous supporter of the festival and St. Clare Parish in signage, online and through hourly announcements from the Entertainment stage.
We offer the following levels of sponsorship:
o Section Sponsor: $1,500.00 – Choice of Food, Stage, Midway, & Casino. A sign will be
posted above section
o Red Sponsor: $500.00 Sign in Entertainment area and in Gym
o White Sponsor: $250.00 Sign on Business Board in Entertainment area
o Patron Sponsor: $100.00 Sign on Patron Board in Entertainment area
o Children’s Game Sponsor: $50/00 Sign in the Children’s Games Tent
All donations are tax deductible as St. Clare School and Parish is an eligible charitable organization under section 501c3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax ID # 34-6003365. Download Sponsorship Letter here.
Please send your donations to:
St. Clare Parish Business Office
Attention: FEST Fundraiser
5659 Mayfield Road
Lyndhurst, Ohio 44124
If you would like to be a sponsor please contact Ray Oliverio at (216) 233-7148 or email email@example.com
a big thank you to our Festival Sponsors
DiCicco and Sons Funeral Home
Entertainment Stage Sponsor
Food Court Sponsor
Dental Associates of Lyndhurst
Children's Games Sponsor
McNulty Roofing, Siding and Remodeling