Happy Year of Parish Revival, as part of the National Eucharistic Revival! On this page you'll find resources to grow in faith and understanding about the Mass, the Eucharist, and Eucharistic Adoration for children, teens, families, and adults.
Diocese of Cleveland Eucharistic Revival https://www.dioceseofcleveland.org/eucharistic-revival/overview
Articles & Videos for Adults/Parents
1. What's the Theology of the Real Presence?
2. What does it mean to live a Eucharistic Life?
3. How can I strengthen my belief in the Eucharist?
4. Answers to Common Questions about the Eucharist, part 1 and part 2
5. Free Video Series via FORMED, "Presence: The Mystery of the Eucharist"
6. Articles for Parents about cultivating the faith, helping children pray, and more!
7. Why can't non-Catholics receive Communion? (Video with Fr. Mike Schmitz)
8. What should I teach my children/grandchildren about the Eucharist?
9. How do I get my teenagers excited about going to Mass?
Free Virtual Conference, Sept. 22-24 (click the ad to register!)
Adoration Prayer Booklet for Children (click to download)
Coloring Pages (click to download)
Videos for Children
Grades 1-3: Ongoing short-video series "Holy Kids" (with animated and real people)
Grades 1-3: Teaching Sing-a-long Song "Jesus is the Eucharist" (also on FORMED!)
Grades 1-3: What does it mean that Jesus is "truly present" in the Eucharist?
Grades 1-8: "The Veil Removed" Short Film - what Mass is though we don't see it
Grades 6-8: "Eucharist 101"
Grades 6-8: What's the "Real Presence"?
Grades 6-8: What's the Mass and why is it important?