Adoration, Mass, Procession and Clam Bake
Friday, Oct 6, 9 a.m. - Saturday, Oct 7, 3:30 p.m.
Mass followed by Eucharistic Procession
Saturday, Oct 7, 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, Oct 7, 6 p.m.
! IMPORTANT DINNER INFO !
• Reservation tickets capped at 250.
• Advance pay, credit card orders only, via the Community
Days website. PayPal or Credit / Debit cards accepted.
• No cash accepted for dinner orders.
• Do not drop off cash at the business office.
• No takeout orders.
• No Day-of “walk-up” orders.
• Bring cash for 50/50 raffle tickets!
• No reservations / orders after 6pm, Sun, Oct 1.
Click the Buy Now button to make your reservation and buy your dinners!
Bishop Malesic on the abortion amendment on November’s ballot
Click his photo for his video message
“Where Does It Say That?”
Click for high resolution
FAITH UNDER FIRE
Fr. Joe's talk received a standing ovation from over 100 in attendance!
The video and audio-only will open in a new window.
The full 1h 20m Video is HERE
The full 1h 20m Audio only is HERE
You can just listen and /or download it and listen later.